Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Delta Airlines- DAL- Stock shows REVERSE signal

Delta Airlines- DAL- Stock shows REVERSE signal


Delta Airline stock, DAL, showed a strong trend reversal today. Overall market was very bad and DAL was also bad when the day started but later in the trading session, the stock showed remarkable uptrend, from today's low price, with strong volume.

DAL can be bought for short to medium term with a stop loss at $10.25.


Stock chart- courtsey of http://www.stockcharts.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

What is wrong with my trading? The other me who keeps screaming inside me that the market is too risky. It is about to crash!!! It is actually killing me instead.

This all started in 2020. Two of my accounts were reaching 7 digits and I wanted to go all cash once they crossed that benchmark but I was 3...