Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Markets look shaky, commodities scary...What to buy in this market? Probably Airlines stocks

Oil showed a remarkable turn around on Monday. Markets are also shaky a bit but many Airline stocks showed strong reversal signals as per Profit From Prices method.

You can consider these stocks for investment at currrent prices.
AMR has the strongest signal- REVERSE Buy
LCC and DAL also had U TURN signals with good jump in volume



As always, do your homework. We just try to include here what we are considering ourselves.
(FYI: Check the earnings projections for airline stocks. Even when Oil is so expensive, most of them are expected to earn $1 or more. P/E looks pretty reasonable at these prices.)

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't that a good signal? Airline stocks are up by more than 20% in this otherwise dull market.

    ReplyDelete

What is wrong with my trading? The other me who keeps screaming inside me that the market is too risky. It is about to crash!!! It is actually killing me instead.

This all started in 2020. Two of my accounts were reaching 7 digits and I wanted to go all cash once they crossed that benchmark but I was 3...