Friday, October 8, 2010

MON- Monsanto- Is it ready for a big run? Is it turning around?

MON- MONSANTO- Is it a good buy? Highly respected, and hated at the same time, Monsanto chemicals stock has fallen significantly over last many months from a high above $140. The stock has one rebound over last few months. Then it dropped again. Over last 3/4 days, it has two strong REVERSE (BUY) Signals. This is also a higher bottom. Seems like a nice trading opportunity with stoploss at 46.50. For investors, looks like a game of 6 dollars loss vs $ 50 profit potential. Good buy with a stoploss at $43.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is wrong with my trading? The other me who keeps screaming inside me that the market is too risky. It is about to crash!!! It is actually killing me instead.

This all started in 2020. Two of my accounts were reaching 7 digits and I wanted to go all cash once they crossed that benchmark but I was 3...