Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gold, GLD- Are the golden days over for Gold today? Pro

Gold, GLD- Are the golden days over for Gold today? Probably yes.

The Gold ETF- GLD- is showing a strong trend reversal today. It is a text book (Profit From Prices) style U-TURN signal today. This signal occurs after a sustained bull run. Today volume is also very high.
If you are curious to learn my favorite Trend Reversal signal U TURN (SELL) signal, please click here.

Once can go short with stoploss at today's high prices. Target price is around 108 (until the stoploss is triggered)

Update: October 19, 2010.
As per Profit From Prices, when a chart is in a strong run, the first strong Trend Reversal signal is sometimes not sufficient but if another strong trend reversal signal happens within few days, it should be taken as a good confirmation for trend reversal.
The same has happned in GLD today. It opened with a downward Gap. (Wish yesterday, GLD had made a new High, I would have FREE FALL (Sell) signal)). Today's price movement is strong and if volume is also abnormally high, this should add confidence for trading gold/GLD short.

 Important: However good somethings appears, one should always protect trading positions with Stoploss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is wrong with my trading? The other me who keeps screaming inside me that the market is too risky. It is about to crash!!! It is actually killing me instead.

This all started in 2020. Two of my accounts were reaching 7 digits and I wanted to go all cash once they crossed that benchmark but I was 3...