Thursday, May 31, 2012

Facebook stock is a good buy today- with a stoploss at today's low price

May 31, 2012. Probably Jun 2012 will bring happy days back to Facebook.com
Facebook stock is showing a strong Reverse signal today as per Profit From Prices theory. FB- Facebook stock is sliding since it was listed and touched a high at $45. I had been watching the stock for last few days and today there seems to be a strong trend reversal signal in FB Facebook stock. The stock touched a low of $26.83 but has seen strong buying in ti over last few hours. FB is currently trading at $28.43- 35 cents above yesterday's close. Volume is also good. This a perfect REVERSE (Buy) signal. For details about this signal, please visit http://www.profitfromprices.com/

As per profit from prices stock trading theory, Facebook stock is a good buy with stoploss at $26.74.

As always, keep a stoploss if you buy this stock. Also do you own research and do not act solely because of the note here. The note here is more for my personal use than to recommend stocks to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is wrong with my trading? The other me who keeps screaming inside me that the market is too risky. It is about to crash!!! It is actually killing me instead.

This all started in 2020. Two of my accounts were reaching 7 digits and I wanted to go all cash once they crossed that benchmark but I was 3...