Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sprint- Apply AAPL S -contract- will iphone do a wonder for Sprint?

Sprint- Apply AAPL S -contract- will it do a wonder for Sprint?
Today Apply announced that iPhone will be available on Sprint network. Some reports are saying that this is going to be very expensive for a company like Sprint. Not sure what will happen but the Sprint stock says that overall market thinks this to be good for Sprint. There is a strong stock trend reversal REVERSE signal in Sprint stock today.



Let us watch if Prices tell us a story accurately this time. Stoploss at today's low price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is wrong with my trading? The other me who keeps screaming inside me that the market is too risky. It is about to crash!!! It is actually killing me instead.

This all started in 2020. Two of my accounts were reaching 7 digits and I wanted to go all cash once they crossed that benchmark but I was 3...