Sunday, May 30, 2010

MON- Monsanto Co- Very nice Trend Reversal Signal



Buy MON on Monday?
Monsanto Co stock chart is pretty interesting. Two days ago, on Thursday, May 27, it gave a very nice REVERSE (Buy) signal.
Not sure what was the news but it there must be some news for that day's price movement. MON opened down with a Gap and kept going down. Then suddenly, it reversed its trend and managed to close where it opened. The volume was distinctively high. This is a text book style REVERSE (Buy) signal (Text book referred is 'Profit From Prices' LOL).

If someone is trading/investing in this stock, please keep a stoploss at $48.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is wrong with my trading? The other me who keeps screaming inside me that the market is too risky. It is about to crash!!! It is actually killing me instead.

This all started in 2020. Two of my accounts were reaching 7 digits and I wanted to go all cash once they crossed that benchmark but I was 3...