Thursday, January 14, 2010

NVAX Novavax---Just chart

NVAX- Novavax-
* I have not looked at any news or any fundamental thing about this. Someone asked me to look at this stock, so I just looked at the chart.
* I hate bio-tech small caps. I don't know who would consistently makes money in them.... The FDA stuff and phases of approval and cash burning, prospects of the approval and billion dollar prospects on paper.. I think on average it is better to pass them for people who are not related to medical field. I think these stocks are good for insiders...My point is: be very careful.


Now let us talk about the chart/prices. From the low of 54 cents last year, it jumped to a high of 7.79. Then started crashing with a text book style Island Reversal. Only recently it popped out of its resistance line and today it is touching it back.
Moral of the story: Can be traded at current price of 2.69 with a very very strict stoploss at 2.50. Mind well that stoploss sometimes are useless for small caps and biotech in particular- because the price can just open in gap with a 50% drop too.
So for weak hearts, it is better to forget about this stock and the chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is wrong with my trading? The other me who keeps screaming inside me that the market is too risky. It is about to crash!!! It is actually killing me instead.

This all started in 2020. Two of my accounts were reaching 7 digits and I wanted to go all cash once they crossed that benchmark but I was 3...