Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DAL (Delta Airlines) -FLAG/Pennant pattern: On its way to $12?

DAL: Delta Airlines stock is forming a Pennant/Flag pattern.
The DAL stock jumped from around 6.xx to 9.xx in a sudden move with high volume. Since then it is trading in a narrow range which is getting narrower on a declining volume.

Nice Call options play or a trading opportunity with a stop loss around 8.79/8.49 level.


The stock is in an accelerated upward move so I would keep an eye on any Open with a gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is wrong with my trading? The other me who keeps screaming inside me that the market is too risky. It is about to crash!!! It is actually killing me instead.

This all started in 2020. Two of my accounts were reaching 7 digits and I wanted to go all cash once they crossed that benchmark but I was 3...