Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SIRI: Sirius XM Satellite:

On the daily stock price chart, there is a Head and Shoulders inverted pattern with a small Flag recently. With a 3 cents risk, it can be traded for a quick move from current level of 50 cents to 68 cents or so.
SIRI on a Weekly price chart:
Cup and Saucer is a technical pattern and good trading opportunitiy. This usually takes place after some tiring (read as boring) period for the stock. Sirius XM Radio as shown below has the pattern in making with a nice saucer and a handle formation. At the current rate of $0.50, this can be traded with a 5 cents risk (stoploss @45 cents)



As always, a stoploss is strongly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is wrong with my trading? The other me who keeps screaming inside me that the market is too risky. It is about to crash!!! It is actually killing me instead.

This all started in 2020. Two of my accounts were reaching 7 digits and I wanted to go all cash once they crossed that benchmark but I was 3...